The following documents provide useful information about my practice. Please review them before our first session:
- Information for Clients Handout: This form outlines my practice policies and my approach to therapy.
- Notice of Privacy Practices: As per HIPAA, this document describes the manner in which your confidential health information will be handled.
Please complete the following documents and bring them to your first session:
Forms for Adults:
Forms for Children:
- Child Intake Information Form
- Affirmation of Parental Right to Seek Treatment
*Parents who are separated or divorced, or are planning to separate or divorce, please also complete the following form: Agreement for Separated or Divorced Parents
Additional information that may be of interest:
- Client Bill of Rights
- Information you have a right to know: A list of questions you may want to ask me or any other therapist before deciding to work together
- Limits of the therapy relationship
- Insurance Coverage Questions: This form has questions to ask your insurance carrier to determine your benefits. I encourage you to obtain this information before your first session if you plan to submit for reimbursement of therapy charges.